Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- First-party cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed or based on the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookie
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Google, INC. with the DoubleClick cookie, which is used to target ads based on content relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. More information at https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es